Are you interested in giving back to your Chapter? We would love to hear from you!
There are many opportunities for getting involved in your Sierra Foothills Chapter of CAMFT, including Committee Membership. Our Chapter needs your contribution and participation to grow and thrive.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved:
- Attend the monthly meetings and CEU presentations
- Volunteer for a committee as a chairperson or member. Committee members have the opportunity to receive free CEUs throughout the year.
- Volunteer to serve on the Board of Directors
- Join the Book Circle
- Contribute to the newsletter
- Write a review of our monthly presenter for the website
- Share your skills and talents as a speaker or recommend a training
- Tell a friend – spread the word about your chapter to others in our profession
As a member, this is your chapter. Service improves the experience for you and for us all. So, get involved! Come join us to help make Sierra Foothills Chapter a great resource for our community!