August 13, 2022
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Claire Blakey, MA, LMFT, PMH-C
How to Launch a Successful and Sustainable Private Practice
A Zoom presentation on
August 13th from 9:30am-12pm
Last day for registration is 8/12/2022, at 12 Noon
After you register, a link will be sent to you by our Zoom host Dean Bender prior to the presentation.
Description of Presentation
Are you wanting to launch a therapy private practice and don’t know where to start!? Perhaps you’ve dreamed of private practice, but don’t know what steps to take first to begin building the foundation. Join this 2 hour CE presentation and learn alongside other clinicians wanting to deepen their business mindset and learn skills to expand their impact as clinicians.
This presentation is good for all clinicians and will be best for:
- Associates who are curious to learn the foundational skills for their future private practice
- Newly licensed clinicians who want to take the leap from agency to private practice
- Or to colleagues who would like to modernize their approach and learn new skills to help their business flourish.
Concepts that will be covered
- Defining your vision + heartbeat for your clinical practice
- Business formation
- Niching + building your reputation
- Forging a digital footprint
- Systems + sustainability
- Rituals + rest
Claire Blakey, MA, LMFT, PMH-C is a licensed marriage and family therapist in private practice in Santa Barbara, CA. She is the founder of The Flourishing Therapreneur and is passionate about empowering therapists in business and entrepreneurship. Whether teaching clinicians how to build successful and sustainable private practices, sign book deals, launch podcasts or create courses. Claire believes that every therapist deserves the tools and support to flourish as therapists and entrepreneurs – as therapreneurs. | www.theflourishingtherapreneur.com | @theflourishingtherapreneur
- Learn how to define your private practice vision.
- Gain valuable business formation skills
- Learn to find your niching and build your reputation
- Create ideas for digital presence
- Understand systems + sustainability
- Hear about the importance of rituals + rest
- Participant will identify 2 self-assessment tools to outline their ideal private practice.
- Participant will learn 3 steps to business formation when launching a private practice.
- Participant will gain 3 tools to uncovering their niche and building their reputation.
- Participant will identify 3 digital marketing techniques and guidelines to support marketing a private practice.
- Participant will learn 3 systems and structures to support sustainable private practice methods.
- Participant will be able to implement 2 self-assessment tools to identify rest + recharge in implementing a sustainable business model.
Course Training Level:
This is appropriate for all levels.
Award of Course Completion Certificates:
Upon completion of course, attendees will receive a Certificate for 2 CEUs or a Certificate for 2 Attendance Hours after completing a course evaluation.
Member of any CAMFT Chapter
Not a member of any CAMFT Chapter
Registration closes on Friday August 12, 2022 at 12:00 Noon. Refunds may be provided prior to the close of registration, minus a $5 registration refund fee. No refunds are available after the close of registration. No partial credit is given for arriving late or leaving early.
Accommodation for disability and for addressing grievances:
Contact Cicily Baird (916) 546-8036 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sierra Foothills CAMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, and LEP as well as non-licensed AMFT, ASW, APCC, graduate students and trainees. Provider number is 97723. This course meets the qualifications for 2 hours of continuing education credit for LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, and LEP as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
All Sierra Foothills Chapter members are welcome to join the Board of Directors meeting. The next meeting is on 8/13/2022 on ZOOM at 8:30 a.m. Please let us know if you plan to attend by emailing Cicily Baird at email@example.com so a link can be sent to you.
Please note the next Sierra Foothills Zoom workshop is on: Fri., Sept. 16, 2 – 4pm CAMFT, “Road to Licensure”